Rates are for one or two anglers. Additional anglers are $50 each. Four adult anglers are a maximum, and five are possible if at least two are children. Larger parties can be accommodated by adding additional boats. Advanced reservations are recommended during peak periods. Trips may be cancelled due to bad weather at the captain’s discretion. Captain Mark is US Coast Guard licensed and fully insured. Things to bring are a hat, sunglasses, drinks and food, camera, rain jacket, and a cooler for your car if you plan to keep some fish.
- Local professional “know-how” (guiding on treasure coast since 1995)
- Quality fishing rods, tackle, and bait
- A Yeti cooler for your drinks/food
- Florida fishing license (including snook stamp)
- Environmental knowledge of the lagoon (former biologist)
- Fishing and casting instruction
- FUN, FUN, and more FUN